Thursday, February 10, 2011

Can't Keep Up

Well folks, I simply can't keep up with Plantation Homes; they sure know how to move quickly. Last Friday I mentioned that we will be getting a call from our SS to let us know when they will be commencing the build. Well three days later, they cleared, cut and levelled the block and yesterday they put the drainage in. So now it's just a matter of waiting for council to come out and approve all that and weather permitting we should have a slab down by mid-next week. And I have yet to fully update this blog.......will get there people. Maybe tonight after Grey's Anatomy....

Anyhow here are the latest photos from our site- The kids having a feel for the house.






And Amira in my favourite part of the house- the kitchen.


Hopefully the next post will cover the colour selection.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nora that is great news - we are neigbours!!!! Is your SS intials BW (same first name as my husband)? If so - he is brilliant can't recommend him enough and if it is - he drinks Jim Beam ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jazz

    Yep the SS is BW! I am glad to know he comes highly recommended. He sounded really easy to work with when we spoke last week. I can't wait to meet him now!

    ReplyDelete