Monday, February 14, 2011

Inspiration and things that matter

From a young age, all I wanted was a home library. My dream house is a house in the hinterland, surrounded by lush trees with a masive library. I am not getting the "tree house" but I will be getting my library- to house all my beloved books and a place for me (of course others in the family are welcome to use this space too..wink wink HR) to reflect and ponder about life....ahhhh I am drooling already! We didn't have anymore space on our block to add a libray so we are are converting our media/theatre room into one.

I can't wait, but for now I can share with you rooms which inspire me...



Are you drooling with me? :) Can you feel the love?

That leather chair above looks both divine and comfortable- perfect for sitting down for hours, lost in the pages of a good book. Although I wouldn't mind owing the Egg Chair either; it's very cocoon-like.

 One thing I am definitely getting is a large antique map of the world. I want that on one of my walls. Any ideas where I can get one from here? Maybe even wallpaper???

No comments:

Post a Comment