Thursday, May 12, 2011

Great customer service

The other day when we were onsite with the tiler, hubby and I noticed a huge dent in one of the window frames. I had my camera with me and snapped a photo of it and emailed it to our Construction Administrator who promptly replied that the SS is on top of it and has contacted the window company to rectify the issue.



No issues, no excuses- just we will have it fixed for you ASAP. And that is what I call great customer service. Good on ya Plantation Homes.

And the construction administrator also advised that our handover could be sometime late June, which means I need to start cracking the whip (on myself!!!). I haven't even started getting quotes for the shutters, concreting, decking, carpet, furniture, turf, pool, fencing etc. Next week, I will have a week off from my PhD and commit myself to running around doing all this. And who said building was an easy task :(

But right now I need to concentrate on my PhD as my confirmation (major assessment) is tomorrow. Prayers requested friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment