Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Seeing a very dark red!

I dropped by the house today and couldn't get in again as it was locked up; however I did attempt a sneak peek inside and noticed that they have painted our feature colour behind our kitchen glass splashback and the niches. And oh boy, it is much darker (more maroon actually) than I thought...Hmm, honestly I am not sure if I like it or not. Mind you I will have to have a good look at it tomorrow when I drop by to meet with the electrician, but that little peek did not impress me at all. Perhaps I have made a mistake with wanting that wow factor and going with the red feature. But then again perhaps once the glass is on and the furnishings are all in, everything will tie together. Well if I don't like that colour I only have myself to blame as I pushed for it! Anyhoo, I will post photos and let you folks comment. Till then, enjoy life folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment