Sunday, July 24, 2011

Celebrations again folks!

Wow- what started off as a very small build blog to share with friends and family who wanted to follow the build progress of our dream home has now become something just that little big bigger. First I get to share with people all around the world (I have readers from Russia, Qatar, South Africa, Vietnam, India, Malaysia, United States, England, Indonesia, Australia, to name a few) my dream home (in the suburbs) as well as my thoughts on design, architecture and all things related to the abode!

And I also have been able to follow a few other bloggers on their own journeys and passions, exchanging ideas and thoughts. Thanks to all you folks out there, this humble blog has reached 2020 views today! Celebrations are in order friends. Please keep reading and commenting! I love receiving your thoughts!

Have a great Sunday everyone and remember those in Australia, it's a big night for those who love home shows: the Block is revealing the rooms tonight, 6.30 pm on channel 9 and .......the Renovator debuts tonight on the Ten network at 8.30 pm. Enjoy folks!!! I know I will.



No comments:

Post a Comment